The Assistive Technology blog reports:
May 19, 2010, an important briefing on universal design for learning (UDL) was held for congressional members of the Obama administration on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. Members of the National UDL Task Force and Dr. David Rose from the Center for Applied Special Technology were on hand to share and educate. For more information visit the following address at http://www.udlcenter.org/advocacy/toolkit_policy
Or see it here:
Capitol Briefing: May 19, 2010
Resources From the Briefing
Thank you for visiting the National Center on Universal Design for Learning. Here you'll find more information about the learning tools and resources presented at the Briefing.
Information about Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- May 19, 2010 Capitol Briefing PowerPoint Slides
- Complete UDL Guidelines with research citations, examples, and resources
- Video: "UDL at a Glance"
- UDL Guidelines FAQ and Graphic Organizer: PDF | Word
- CAST Learning Tools Feature Sheet: PDF | Word
- National UDL Taskforce's recommendations for ESEA reauthorization: Word