From the What's Next Boomer Business Summit:
The longevity economy is booming, with eight thousand baby boomers turning 65 every day. By 2050 there will be more than 160 million consumers over the age of 50, controlling more than 70% of the nation's disposable income. This generation is defying the myths of aging by adopting new technology, searching for new products and services, and becoming entrepreneurs during their third stage of life. Don't miss the highly sought after Analyst Sessions. Experts will share important data on these topics:
- A broad look at Commrce Trends - Who, Why, How Will They Buy?
- Boomer and Senior Housing Trends
- 2014 Perspectives on Why Technology Adoption Matters
- Healthcare Big Data: Analytics software for employers, providers and payors to address population health for Boomers and Seniors
- Health, Wellness, & Lifestyle Trends