Social Enterprises Use NetSuite to Grow and Change the World
Social Enterprises interested in applying for a donation of NetSuite software should review these guidelines and then apply online.
Special Social Enterprise Programs
Who is eligible?
Eligible social enterprises can be either for-profit or non-profit firms that are organized primarily to generate positive social impact. NetSuite does not make grants to:
- groups whose primary purpose is religious or political;
- groups that are primarily a professional or trade association;
- groups that discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic or national origin, religious affiliation, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, language, educational background or veteran status.
Who would be the ideal applicant?
- A small, capable and emerging group that would otherwise be unable to afford organization management software like NetSuite.
- A for-profit or nonprofit organization.
- A group focused on automating a single business process like ecommerce.
- A group that can clearly articulate social impact and offer metrics to measure it.
- A group that has the organizational capacity to implement NetSuite software and use it to accelerate their social impact, as measured by their metrics.
What is granted?
Grantees recieve a base donation and discounts on additional users and add ons.